When do we check in and check out of the resorts?
- Check In begins at 4pm ET
- If you arrive earlier, you are still able to check into your hotel and use the resort facilities, but your room may not be ready until after 4pm ET.
- However, if your flight is arriving before 6am ET, please reach out to the Travel Team as you may need a pre night.
- Check Out is by 11am ET on your departure day
- There are NO late check outs.
- If your flight is later in the day, the resort will happily store your luggage and you will be able to use the resort facilities until 6pm ET.
Members of my party are arriving later than me, can we check in at different times?
- Yes, you all can check in at separate times!
- Upon arrival, make sure your party checks in with the resort and with the event to collect their room keys, event wristbands, and welcome gifts.
What are some of Hard Rock’s amenities?
Full Service Spa & Salon • On Site Waterpark • Specialty Restaurants, Buffets & Poolside Brick Oven Pizza • Complimentary 24 Hour Room Service • Multiple Bars, Lounges & Pop-Up Bars • Coffee Shops • Fully Equipped Fitness Center • Free Wi-Fi
What in-room amenities are available at Hard Rock?
Free Wi-Fi • Private Balcony or Terrace • Hydrospa Tub • Electronic Safe • In-Room Mini Bar (stocked once daily) • Free International Calling to the US • Hair Dryer • Coffee and Tea Maker • Iron and Ironing Board • Cable TV
How do I make a spa appointment or reserve a Bali bed at Hard Rock?
Secure Hard Rock Spa and Bali bed reservations in advance by emailing Hard Rock’s Vacation Planners. Send your email with the subject line “Sky Blue Sky Vacation Planner Request” and include the following info –
- Your Full Name
- Service You Want To Book (ex. relaxing massage 50 Min)
- Requested Date (ex. December 4th)
- Preferred Time (ex. 10:00 am)
- Therapist (Male or Female)
You can also make spa appointments when you arrive with the Hard Rock Vacation Planners at check-in or located in both lobbies during the event.
Is there an ATM at the resort?
- There are ATMs by the Front Desk in each Lobby at Hard Rock that dispense Pesos.
- Fees will apply so try to plan ahead!
Is there a Lost and Found?
- Lost & Found is located at Hard Rock Riviera Maya at the Front Desk in both lobbies. There will also be flip flop drops by the Heaven & Hacienda pools.
What are some of UNICO 20°87°’s amenities?
Three Beautiful Swimming Pools• White Sand Beaches • Complimentary 24 Hour Room Service • Spa and Salon • Specialized Mini Bar Stockings • Complimentary In-room Aromatherapy • Five Unique Restaurants • Five Bars with Devoted Mixology Programs • Fitness Center • Free Wi-Fi
What in-room amenities are available at UNICO?
Free WiFi • Terrace or Balcony with Hydrospa Tub • Electronic Safe • Specialized In-Room Mini Bar (stocked once daily) • Hair Dryer • Coffee Machine • Cable TV • Complimentary In-room Aromatherapy
How do I make a spa appointment and additional services at UNICO 20°87°?
Details on how and when you can book spa appointments will be available closer to the event. There are no Bali Beds available to reserve. The pool area and beach are at Unico is expansive with several seating options that offer easy access to the pool and to the beach.
Is there an ATM at the resort?
- There is an ATM near the Lobby at UNICO that dispenses both Pesos and US Dollars.
Is there a Lost and Found?
- Lost & Found at UNICO is located at the Front Desk.
Are food and drinks included?
- Absolutely. Your all-inclusive package covers food and beverages, including alcohol!
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night bites after the shows at no additional cost.
- There is complimentary 24 hour room service for Hard Rock Hotel guests and UNICO guests.
- UNICO guests have access to bars and restaurants at their property plus at Hard Rock Riviera Maya.
Can I make dining reservations?
- Hard Rock and UNICO guests will be able to make reservations for their respective resorts with the concierge. UNICO guests can also make reservations for the Hard Rock restaurants with the concierge in either Hard Rock lobby as well.
Is there a dress code during the event?
- If you are staying at Hard Rock, there is no dress code, but shirts and shoes are required in all dining area.
- If you plan on coming early or staying late at Hard Rock, the restaurants do have a dress code. Think resort casual but be sure to bring a pair of pants with you.
- If you are staying at UNICO, a “smart casual” dress code is enforced during dinner meals. No shorts or open toe shoes in the speciality dining restaurants.
Will vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options be available?
- Vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options will be available at all meals.
- You should tell the host of the restaurant or buffet and they will let your waiter know.
- If you haven’t already, update the Dietary Request section of “Your Profile” in your Cloud 9 Account.
Are there any medical facilities at the resort?
- Event Safety is on call 24 hours a day with a variety of staff, including EMTs licensed in the US.
- A registered nurse with regular office hours is available at the resort as well.
- In the event of a medical emergency, call the front desk as a medical doctor is on call 24 hours a day.
- If a doctor is called, there will be a charge put on the guest’s room.
- Guests with any pertinent medical information or specific medication needs are asked to notify us in advance.
In case of an emergency back home, how can I be contacted at the resort?
- You will have access to Wi-Fi to stay connected during your trip. iMessage and WhatsApp are both great ways for your family to stay in touch while you are away.
- The Cloud 9 Team can be reached via email at [email protected] and we will try to help communicate.