Things to Know Before You Book
- Every room offers the all-inclusive package at no additional cost.
- Sky Blue Sky accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover, ACH payments, cashier’s check, and money order. The initial deposit MUST be made by Credit Card. See Payment Plans for payment deadlines & more info.
- There are no single occupancy rooms available.
- Sky Blue Sky does not permit downgrades however, you are able to upgrade depending on availability.
- Guests traveling with children should contact the Travel Team.
- Learn more about booking your trip to Sky Blue Sky HERE.
IMPORTANT: Mexican residents, U.S. citizens residing in Mexico, and anyone unable to present an exit card issued at immigration upon arrival into Mexico are required to pay an additional 16% tax based on the total value of your suite upon check in. If you are flying from the US on a Mexican passport please ensure that you get an exit card BEFORE you arrive at the Hard Rock or you will be required to pay the tax.