All-inclusive room packages for Sky Blue Sky 2023 are on sale now. Click below to reserve your spot!
Getting Started – What is a Cloud 9 Account & why do I need one?
- A Cloud 9 Account is your personal profile, a hub for all your Cloud 9 reservations, and a place to manage your current trip.
- You will need a Cloud 9 account in order to book a reservation. Everyone attending needs a Cloud 9 account in order to be officially added to the reservation, make payments, and check in to the event.
- You can manage your reservation by providing flight details, making payments, adding or changing your guest(s), and so much more through your account.
- You will also find tons of information about your reservation with instructions and details on changing / adding guests, purchasing travel insurance, and the Event’s Terms & Conditions.
How much does it cost to make a reservation?
- Packages are priced per person and in USD.
- A $250 non-refundable deposit ($500 if booking a Rock or Estancia Suite) per person is required to reserve a room.
- This deposit goes towards the total cost of your reservation.
- Initial deposits must be paid by Credit Card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- After making the initial deposit, you can elect to pay via ACH. The ACH form can be found within your Cloud 9 Account.
Can I split the cost with my roommate?
- At the time of booking, there will be an option to have 100% financial responsibility or split the financial responsibility with your guest(s).
- If splitting financial responsibility, the Lead Guest will first need to pay their deposit to make the reservation.
- Following immediately after, the additional guest(s) of the reservation will need to log into their Cloud 9 Account(s) to supply the remaining deposit(s) to confirm the reservation.
- Deposits must be paid within 24 hours or the reservation is subject to cancellation.
- Financial responsibility can also be split after the reservation is booked by contacting the Travel Team via email.
What are the payment plan options?
You can either pay in full or enroll in our automatic monthly payment plan. You will have seven monthly payments processed on the 19th of each month starting in April and ending in October.
- A one time $35 payment plan fee will be added to your initial deposit payment for joining the payment plan.
- If we do not receive your payment after the 48 hour grace period, you will be assessed a $35 declined payment fee.
- Initial deposits must be paid by Credit Card, but your remaining payments can either be made by Credit Card or via ACH.
- Reservations paid via ACH will receive a $50 reservation credit.
- You must opt into the ACH program by April 12, 2023 to qualify for the reservation credit.
- Sign into your Cloud 9 Account to fill out the ACH form.
- Only US banks can participate can participate in the ACH program
Are there any additional fees?
- There is a $49 ticketing fee which includes a $5 surcharge to our non-profit partner Positive Legacy.
- All taxes and fees are included at the time of booking.
- Anyone unable to present an immigration exit stamp during check-in may be assessed an additional 16% tax.
I’m staying in the area during the event. Can I buy a day pass to the shows?
- All guests must have a reservation booked through Sky Blue Sky and be staying at Hard Rock Riviera Maya or UNICO 20°87° to attend. There will not be day passes or general admission tickets available.
What if I have accessibility needs?
- If you require special needs support, first floor accommodations due to mobility issues, or additional assistance, please contact the Accessibility Coordinator.
- Make sure you have notes of your mobility / medical conditions in your Cloud 9 Account and in the Preferences section of your reservation.
- If you require accommodations for specific ADA needs, please be sure to book a room at Hard Rock Riviera Maya.
- For booking accommodations with specific ADA amenities in the room ( such as toilet height, bed height, door widths, roll in shower) you should book a Deluxe Gold room with King bed and contact the Accessibility Coordinator.
- If you have mobility issues, but do not need a roll in shower, etc please book and indicate your issue in your medical notes. The hotel will place you in an appropriate area that best suites your needs.
- Wheelchairs, scooters, and amphibious chairs (with larger tires that can traverse sand and are water friendly) can be rented and delivered to either hotel through Playa Mobility.
- We offer ADA transportation to and from the airport for those in need.
- These vehicles have an electric wheelchair ramp and need to be requested with as much advance notice as possible.
- Please purchase your airport shuttle then contact the Travel Team asap to confirm your needs
- Include details in the email regarding your any ADA equipment you may be traveling with.
- Should you not need the electric wheelchair ramp and just need additional space inside the vehicle to store for your ADA equipment, please include this info in your email.
- There is an ADA Viewing platform in the Main Stage Concert Courtyard venue at Hard Rock.