- Get with your friends and organize yourself into rooms. Only one person in a room will book the reservation. They will be able to add additional guests during the booking process. This person is considered the Lead Guest.
- There are rooms available for 2, 3 or 4 adults. Children can be added to your reservation.
- Everyone (including children) will need a Cloud 9 Account in order to attend Wilco’s Sky Blue Sky.
- A $250 deposit ($500 if booking a Rock Suite) per person will be required to reserve your suite. This deposit goes towards paying off the total cost of your reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Packages are priced per person and in USD.
- You are able to reserve additional items such as extra nights, transportation, travel insurance, and kids items if you are planning to bring your family.
- Please be mindful add-on items must be paid in full at the time they are added to your reservation and are non-refundable. If adding these items when first making your reservation, your total deposit due will increase based on the additional items you add.
- After paying the deposit, your balance will be broken up into five equal payments. When booking you can split payments amongst your roommates, but the person booking will need their card information prior to making the reservation. Plan ahead!
- Payments can be split after making the reservation, however, anyone with financial responsibility must have a credit card on file.