Things To Know
- When you book, a $250 per person deposit ($500 if reserving any Rock Suites) is due.
- After paying the deposit, your remaining balance is divided into five equal monthly payments.
- Prices are per person and in USD.
- Assign “financial responsibility” to who will be making payments on the reservation.
- One person can choose to be 100% responsible or it can be split.
- If splitting financial responsibility on your reservation, the Lead Guest will need each guest’s card information prior to booking.
- You can also split up financial responsibility after booking by contacting the Travel Team.
- Sky Blue Sky accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, ACH, Money Orders and Cashier’s Checks. American Express is NOT accepted.
**Please note: if a guest has financial responsibility, they can’t be removed from the reservation without their permission. If a non lead guest is financially responsible for their portion of the reservation, has missed a payment, and cannot be reached by the Lead Guest or the Event, that person’s portion will be cancelled per the cancellation schedule and can be removed without permission.