Reservation Add Ons
Can I book extra nights at the resort?
- 2 pre event nights – November 30th and December 1st – and 1 post night – December 6th – can be booked as part of your reservation. The resort is sold out starting December 7th.
- Extra nights must be paid in full at the time of purchase and are non-refundable.
- Purchase a Pre-game package to arrive a day early and get settled. The Pre-game package offers a slight discount and can be paid off as part of your payment plan.
- Unico exclusive! Enjoy a full day after the concerts with a Decompression package at this 5 Diamond resort to rest, relax and take in the sun!
- If you are considering booking additional nights, we highly recommend booking your pre and post nights early as they may sell out.
- Log in to your account to add additional nights.
How much do pre and post nights cost if I am staying at Hard Rock?
- $299 per person/per night for Deluxe Gold – $429 single occupancy
- $369 per person/per night for Swim Up
- $319 per person/per night for Single Sky Terrace
- $369 per person/per night for Double Sky Terrace
- $549 per person/per night for One Bedroom Rock Suite
- $479 per person/per night for Two Bedroom Rock Suite
- $529 per person/per night for Two Bedroom Rock Suite with Sky Terrace or Swim Up (pre nights only)
- For kids’ extra night pricing click HERE.
*Please note, there are no post nights in the Swim Up Suites available.
How much do pre and post nights cost at UNICO 20°87°?
- $369 per person/per night for Alcoba Ocean View Suite
- $419 per person/per night for Alcoba Ocean Front Suite
- $769 per person/per night for Estancia One Bedroom
What does the airport shuttle cost?
We have partnered with Amstar DMC, a third party transportation company in Mexico, to offer airport shuttle options.
- Roundtrip Airport Shuttle is $77 per person
- One Way Airport Shuttle is $47 per person
- Shuttles are ONLY available to the resort on November 30th, December 1st & 2nd.
- Shuttles are ONLY available to the airport on December 6th & 7th.
- Airport shuttles are NOT available during the event on December 3rd , 4th & 5th.
How does it work?
- Flight information MUST be entered into your Cloud 9 Account so we can arrange your shuttle.
- In order to avoid confusion on arrival, your flight information should be submitted no later than November 1, 2023.
- If you fail to enter your flight information, we are not responsible if there is no shuttle for you.
- In order to utilize event transportation, you must be arriving at the airport and immediately traveling to Hard Rock Riviera Maya or UNICO Resort. We cannot provide transportation to people who arrive before Sky Blue Sky and stay at a different resort in the area.
What is Travel Insurance and why should I get it?
We strongly suggest guests purchase travel insurance – either in conjunction with your booking or from another provider. If we have learned anything in the past couple of years, it’s that you never know what can happen. It’s important to be prepared for anything. Protect your investment and get peace of mind by purchasing travel insurance.
We have partnered with IMG (International Medical Group) to offer three Travel Insurance plan options. Click below to compare the different policies and get quotes. You purchase your policy directly with IMG, any corrections or changes must be directed to them within 10 days of your policy purchase. Please be sure to read your policy as soon as you receive it by email.
You can add insurance to your reservation at the time of booking or later on, but keep in mind you MUST purchase a plan within 20 days of your initial deposit if you want Cancel For Any Reason coverage, if you have a pre-existing condition, or if you want cancellation because of work to be covered.
What is a Carbon Offset?
- By purchasing a Carbon Offset you are offsetting the emissions from your personal travel to the event (your carbon footprint).
- Carbon offsets purchased through Sky Blue Sky support Trees, Water & People and offer not only an opportunity to reduce your environmental impact, but to also curb deforestation rates, and improve the health of families, and support our efforts to protect and conserve natural resources in Central America and Haiti.
- Add Carbon Offsets when you book or through your Cloud 9 Account at any time.