Rates are based on the age of the child at the event, not at the time of booking the reservation.
- FREE for children 3 and under
- $599 for children 4-12 years old
- Children 13 and older are considered adults for the event
- Extra nights for children ages 4-12 are $79/night per child for Deluxe/Platinum suite or $149/night per child for Rock Suites.
- Airport transportation is $77 roundtrip and $47 one way. If traveling with children, you should also have transportation purchased for them regardless of age. Car seats for children 2 & under are available upon request.
How To Add Your Children
- Be sure your children are attending before adding them to your reservation, as this is non-refundable and must be paid in full.
- Select your room occupancy based on the number of adults on the reservation. Keep in mind the maximum occupancy for a double is 2 adults + 2 children and a triple is 3 adults + 1 child.
- Each child will need their own Cloud 9 Account if they don’t already have one.
- Please add each child’s name and birthdate in the Preferences and Special Requests comments box.
- Cribs are available upon request, please indicate your request in the Preferences and Special Requests comments box.
- Car seats for children 2 & under are available upon request by leaving the request in the transportation notes when you enter your flight info.
**For large families, we recommend a Two Bedroom Rock Suite. This suite features two bedrooms, living area, and balcony so there is plenty of room for kids to play. An alternative to this option would be to reserve either a Rock Platinum Double Sky Terrace King Bed & Deluxe Gold Double Beds OR Deluxe Gold King Bed & Deluxe Gold Double Beds to have two adjoining rooms. Please place a note in the Special Requests/Preferences comment box when booking to inform us you need adjoining rooms.